NEW ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 30 November 2023!
Guidelines for submission and participation
The official language of the Conference and the Conference Programme is English.
There are three categories of submissions: Symposium, Oral communication in thematic session, and Poster.
– Symposium: a set of at least four (4) but no more than five (5) oral communications with a common topic. Symposia are guaranteed a 90-minute slot.
– Oral communication: 15-minute oral presentation included in a thematic session.
– Poster: visual presentation as a scientific conversation starter (roll-up).
Several posters will be displayed in the designated area and will serve as a basis for interaction and discussion between the authors and interested scholars.
Guidelines for abstract submission
Symposium: the symposium proponent should submit:
- A description of the symposium (250 words abstract, including three keywords)
- Four to five abstracts of oral presentations (250 words abstract, including three keywords),
- Information about the authors – names, affiliations and email addresses.
Each symposium may have one discussant.
Oral communication and poster: the author(s) should send:
- An abstract of no more than 250 words including three keywords
- Information about the author(s) – names, affiliations and e-mail addresses.
Limitation: Each participant should not present more than two communications (but may chair or discuss an additional session).
To be included in the Conference program, at least one of the co-authors must have registered for the Equip Conference 2024.
Indicative Time Plan of EQuiP Conference 26-28 June 2024
July: 15th Submission opens
November: 30th Abstract submission deadline
December: Notification of acceptance
February 29th: Early registration deadline
April 30th Registration closes
June 26-28: Conference dates